Image Map

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Would anyone like some victory pie?

Hey there, everybody.

I'm a terrible blogger, I know.  AND I'M SORRY.  It's just that things are getting a little exciting/crazy for me.  I have been writing posts, but right now, they're not for megansquared.  Vague and mysterious, no?  Well that's just how I do things here at megansquared.

Anyway, here's the big news:  If you live under a rock and you don't already know, Sparknotes.com has an awesome, hilarious, hugely entertaining section called SparkLife.  I have wanted to write for SparkLife for, oh I don't know, forever.  I emailed them, tempted them with some prime blog posts and links to this here blog, and BAM!  That onomatopoeia references my new series, which as of yet has no clever title.  It also has not been posted yet.  I am working on it, and as soon as it is up, I will post a link here so that all may bask.

Also!  Contest!  If you can think of a clever/hilarious title for my series, I'll reward you with a personalized drawing!  It might even be a good drawing!  Probably not though.

The series is going to be a lot like this blog; it will be random and have no real linear structure.  Because that's how I roll here at megansquared.  And now at SparkLife.  What of it?!?

Shoot me your ideas, yo!

P.S. Apparently my brilliant layout doesn't look so brilliant in some browsers.  If you use Google Chrome, you're probably seeing something ugly instead of something beautiful.  I apologize.  I would fix it, but I don't know how.  So I won't.  KTHXBAI.

7 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Sparknotes. You may possibly be one of the funniest person I know! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Just read your post over there and loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DISCOVERED YOU!!! HA!! Beat that, sparkitors!!! I saw your blog through Dan's profile, have been going on it once or twice since then. I'm soo sorry I never commented on anything, you see, my rule for commenting is that I'm only allowed to do so if I have something witty to say. And your previous posts that i read were so witty that it overwhelmed my own, erm, wittiness. I feel really bad now, I should have commented anyways =[ I feel like I'm kissing up just because you got recognized at sparknotes but it's not that! Do I get some points, at least for looking at your page? Sorry about the duber long comment---think of it as making up for the previous missed comments :P Now off to comment on other blogs I looked at and didn't comment on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are prime. Esther, don't you worry. I'm just flattered, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I opened this on google chrome and it didn't look bad at all. I was on IE at first and then looked at chrome just to see if it was bad and it wasn't. The white part just doesn't have as much of a shadow for some reason. Still, the fact that the hot pink on the sides matches my google chrome theme perfectly totally made up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CoolCat.yesyouarejealous.November 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM

    hey yallz megan. if you wanted to be a cool cat like me you would fo sho post youre music prefeeerences. because then pimps that have mutual musical tastes would feel THAT much more special, and tools who arent cool enough to like awesome music would cry because they are a pile of ungodlyness. I bid you adue. is that how you spell adue? undecided. hm.

    peaceout homegizzle
    music=eargasm

    <3TheCoolCat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why yes, i found your blog thing on sparknotes while procrastinating on writing an essay. Spot on guess, b.t. dubbs. (its like saying "btw" but funner-er-er). I hope the whole sparklife dealio works out... i have a rad title. "Megan's Epic adventures of bad-punnery and tubular instances times pi." (times pi part is optional)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on my blog prevents all types of cardiovascular diseases. Also, all other diseases. And it summons unicorns. So, really, why WOULDN'T you comment?