Image Map

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feel accomplished the easy way!

Some people are just really good at stuff, you know?  They walk into a room and they're all, "Oh hey.  I won an award for having the sexiest hair in the Western hemisphere.  Also, I got an A in every class ever and am excused from all schooling for forever.  And this morning I burped and twelve people were cured of infectious diseases.  What's up with you?"  It's at this point that I need something better to say than, "Um.  I drew bears for seven hours last night."

Not everyone can be Superman/Dan Bergstein/Harry Potter, right?  Some of us just don't win things (I may or may not be talking specifically about myself).  That is why I have decided to do us all a favor.  Below you will find some very stylish awards that you are free to stick anywhere.  Print 'em out, add 'em to your blog/facebook, run around with them taped all over your body screaming, "I IS WINNER FOR REALLLLZ!!!"  Your call.

 

 





 
 Way to go, champ.   You deserve this.  

Also, I deserve this.  Wanna know how often I win?  Never.  Except that one time when I was a kid and I entered my name into a Radio Disney drawing at the grocery store and I won tickets to see a Jesse McCartney concert because the Radio Disney guys had to give them away before five and only two other kids entered the drawing.  Yeah.  That was awesome.


Updated: Many of you know that I heart The Bloggess more than I heart...a lot of things.  I don't know I can't come up with a comparison.  SUE ME....Please don't though.

Anyway, I was browsing through her blog archives today and stumbled upon this.  Which probably means we have some sort of psychic connection or that I stalk her in my sleep without knowing about it and it kind of freaks me out that we both made awards about bears and unicorns and they both were in the same line of thought which makes me think that maybe I am more like Jenny than I thought and that makes me get excited-faced.  Except her awards are INFINITELY better because she does this crap for a living.  That's excellence.  Anyway, I feel the need to award myself this:



9 comments:

  1. I never win either. The only time I've ever won something (other than now) was when I was the first person to call when I saw the ants crawl across my screen and I won a VHS of that Ants movie. I was like, five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stick these on myself as a birthday gift to myself. It'll make me feel awesome! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, you're hilarious. I'm glad you added me on facebook so I could find your awesome blog. I'm going to go ahead and award myself the "baby" award because I have never punched a baby, ever.

    Sara (team Guarana 4 life)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel.. The only thing I've ever won was an inflatable raft. And I'm pretty sure it didn't come with paddles.. Either that or we lost them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take all your advice by heart, and always feel like a winner. So thanks, both for the advice, and making me feel like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You saw Jesse McCartney? In concert!?! I am extremly jealous at your amazing winning skills Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Urgh, I never win anything. I award myself with all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. baby punching megan? really? they're just so cute sometimes i can't stand it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love the Never Been Mauled By a Bear one. I'd love to put that as a bumper sticker on the family car and watch the confusion when motorists read it!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on my blog prevents all types of cardiovascular diseases. Also, all other diseases. And it summons unicorns. So, really, why WOULDN'T you comment?