Image Map

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Greeting cards for people who don't really like greeting cards

I like to look at the greeting cards whenever I go to the store.  Sometimes the cards are funny.  Sometimes they're sweet.  But I often wonder why card makers aren't catering to the greater needs of the people.  The people being me.

Have you ever wanted to say something just right, but you couldn't find a card that could express your feelings accurately?  Well I'm about to solve your problem.

You're welcome.






Suck it, normal cards.

6 comments:

  1. FIRST!!! I saw you off of Dan's page... World Domination made me ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha xD that's awesome! I will totally use these cards xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. megan. you are my favorite. and you should definitely start a greeting card industry. you'd make millions. and make millions happy. these are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :) Love it!! You should check out WrongCards! I love them! I email them to everyone on their birthdays! :)

    Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://wrongcards.com/

    -Lauren Elizabeth Richards (from Dan's Facebook)
    If you want to friend me, you're awesome, so I would flip out and then happily accept! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that's not your baby! CLASSIC.

    Love them all - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely! :D I am so going to use the "World domination" one.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on my blog prevents all types of cardiovascular diseases. Also, all other diseases. And it summons unicorns. So, really, why WOULDN'T you comment?