Image Map

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A brief word about advertisements

If you are looking for bees, simply scroll down a little bit. 

Anyway.  I've added ads to my blog because one day I want to make money blogging so that I can stay at home and never change out of my sweats or go outside.  When you click on an ad, I do get paid.

However!  Don't just go clicking on them because you like me or, more likely, because you feel sorry for me.  That's called fraud.  Apparently. 

Only click on an ad that interests you, cause that's what they're for.

Here.  I drew this.

Who will win?!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by my site. I'll be checking back with you. I'm rooting for Godzilla in the cartoon. I've learned that he can be a real sweetheart sometimes. And Superman will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on my blog prevents all types of cardiovascular diseases. Also, all other diseases. And it summons unicorns. So, really, why WOULDN'T you comment?