Image Map

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday because birthdays are important

I would just like to take a moment to wish my dear, sweet, slightly scary friend Tav a happy birthday.  She is lovely and tall and if you are a tall, attractive male, please send me a fb message because this is completely unrelated to Tav and has no bearing whatsoever on my birthday plans for her.



Happy Birthday, Tavski.

UPDATED: Tavia is totally not a giant monster beast.  She is actually very pretty and is not THAT tall, but I'm 5'1" so everyone seems tall to me, including Frodo.  Yeah.  Just thought I'd clear that one up because I AM NOT LIVING WITH A TROLL.  Unless she's actually a very pretty disguised troll.  Which really wouldn't be that bad and then it could be argued that trolls might be attractive.  Anyway. 

12 comments:

  1. YAY TAVIAAAA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY MEGAN! Thanks so much for this gift. I love it. And I love the update.
    TO ALL THOSE ATTRACTIVE MEN THAT READ: I'm only 5'8" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, the drawing is so cute!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's so kind of you =) You're a lovely person, Megan.
    I discovered your blog through SparkNotes and I LOVE it. So update it really really fast or I'll feed you to my pet polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My half birthday was on February 18th. Did I get half-happy birthday post? No.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, I'm 5'1" also and being in college as well, everyone seems so tall to me. Happy Birthday Tav!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! come read mine: thequest4happiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though your depiction of the Biebs hair is inaccurate ( he recently got a hair cut) I'll let it slide.
    Great work, great work indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. discovered your blogs through Sparknotes, and loving 'em! :D xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much does SparkLife pay you?

    PS-You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Megan! You should really do an advice column with advice. You know like the poll you want us all to vote on? Well advice column-y things should be on there, because getting advice from you would probably make my life. Ya know.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on my blog prevents all types of cardiovascular diseases. Also, all other diseases. And it summons unicorns. So, really, why WOULDN'T you comment?